Thursday, July 17, 2008

exhausted!

WHEE~

Finally i found sometime to blog!

Yes I'm feeling much better but my body isn't.
Had a kind of slight fever past 2 nights.
Temperature go up at night and down in the morning.
Body is kind of weak still~

Anyway, what has been making becca not to blog for like erm "SO LONG".
PROJECTS!
PROJECTS AND MORE PROJECTS!

My eye bags are getting serious.
My eyes are like goldfish eyes.
Terrible.
I look so BAD.

And my memory is getting really bad.
I left my adaptor in school just now and i realise it only when i reach home.
OH MAN!
Such a bad memory i have.

And yah i realise Boon link me and put my name at "Hey Becca".
I think i'm getting famous for this.
Even some are say why "Hey Becca!".

I want a IPOD Nano!
Black one. Looks classic.

Daddy say he is going to get me a MAC.
Mac book/pro NOT MAC-DONALD.
But i'm still like..
Hmm if i get it, how am i going to do maya?
But i guess i wont't be so unlucky to get into 3D option bah!

Got to go.
Going out soon to get my QTVR done.

Be back real soon!