Sunday, July 20, 2008

Becca has GROWN

I was looking at shimin blog just now when mummy walked over and look at what i was up to.
I look at shimin's pics and was laughing not at her but myself cause if i post my pics up, i bet one person would be "HAHAHAX you see nerd in the past now...."

Well i was then looking at my old pictures.
And i started laughing.
Those CMI poses i use to do when i was still like some GIN-NA.
And i was looking at pictures my sisters and i took.
We are really KIDS those days.
And of course BOY pictures during secondary school.
Haax he change so much.
Maybe the hair??

Oh talking about hair.
I think since thrusday is such a short day.
I'll do something.
Something something.

I realise i never really cut my hair really short.
Maybe once in secondary 3??
That was not so short plus long.
With tails behind.
Hahahax.

If i could find the pictures again that would be best but too bad.
I don't own a camera phone which allows me to transfer pictures to the computer in the past.

okok
i'll just dump some pictures here to share.
=)

baby~

Kiddy~

A little bigger but VAIN =)

The following pictures are the really cannot make it times!



try to spot me.
OH MY!

I remember this black jacket on me belongs to BOY!





OK THE REALLY KIDDY US!

Had a good laugh?

Hahahahx those were really so antique pictures. My mum actually told me keep my old pictures so that i can showcase to people next time when i get married.

=)

Ok! Was out for fireworks with him last night. It really pretty!

my fingers are tired.

till here.