It's been really long since i last blog.
Bloggie getting dusty!
I have many things to up date but I'M TOO TIRED!
I promise blog when i clear all my assignments!
YIPPE!
I'm really crazy
How i wish i could have a button to delete all the unhappy stuff that is bothering me, all the stuff that i don't like.
Exhausted!
Even michelle turns crazy.
Min says:
u tired already ah
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
Yea...
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
Haha
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
& I fell in love with Becca Queen since the first day of sch
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
Then I saw min.
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
Then I cahnge my target
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
Haha!
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
Ah... then Boon bought his specs. Then I fell in love with him after tht. Wahahahaha!
♑?? m i c h h h ?? says:
BIMBO SENG!
Hahahax
Michhel has turn CRAZY!
i'll be back soon!
i wanna do maya.
KAYA!
I'm FAT!
*我不要你的呵护你的玫瑰
只要你好好久久爱我一遍
就算虚荣也好贪心也好
哪个女人对爱不自私不奢望
我不要你的承诺不要你的永远
只要你真真切切爱我一遍
就算虚荣也好贪心也好
最怕你把沉默当做对我的回答
To the world you may be the one person but to someone you may be the world.