Saturday, June 7, 2008

BACK AGAIN!

Finally i sat down and change the blog skin of mine!
But it still doesn't look that perfect to me.
That's kind of STUPID!!!
Why is there BLUE BOX outside my image link still.
URGH!

I'm must be perfect!!!!

BECCA is STUPID!

This gonna be a real LONG post!

Ok let me blog about today's paper.
Well i can say i'm prepare to flunk although i study very hard.
Question i predicted came out but when i got in, everything gone!
Panic during the whole paper.
Tried to clam myself down and think.
Stared at people's paper to see whether i could see some codes. ( LOL)
But staring doesn't help at all.
Think hard and i did not finish the paper, wasted like 15 marks.
How good!

"WELL DONE MAN!"

I guess many would think i'm crazy.
Yes i am the whole day.

After paper had a short briefing and discuss about the meeting and stuff during the holidays.
Lunched at ITAS and it stinks as usual!

After lunch, KTV at one of the Bedok CC.
8 per head for 5 hours ( but we sang for only 3 hours as we did not book! =_=)
But it has make my throat very pain now!
Urgh, should not have order chocolate drink.

Head home after KTV.
Step in and see luggage bags everywhere.
i'm like

"yeah right, they are flying off tmlo!
I'm gonna either bored to death or ENJOY the freedom i have!"

Ok
I'm recently addicted to 命中注定我爱你.
I love Qiaoen in the show.
Been catching most of her shows since 王子變青蛙.
Ruan JingTian makes me drool . *blushed
he is also JT leh!
But i'm JingTing.
Oh Man!
Fa Hua Chi liao~

SHIMIN JIU MING AR!!

Okok
I wanna stop for clothes.
Well they are going Bangkok tmlo and i given my sister a LONG list of stuff to get for me!
Yah!
Make sure it's over -weight then you come back!
=)

Oh yah when Shimin do online shipping for herself, i'll get her to help me too!
Lots of stuff i wanna buy!.
New clothes and i want a jackect!!!!
I like shimin's one she wore today!

And i took a picture with 刘芷绚's ( fake de lah) poster.
Let's wait till Shimin sent me the picture.
Haas

and....

I got video of BOON singing.
Really nice~
I'll upload it here maybe tmlo or what or in youtube.
But first i present my DMPF video about camera shots , moves and special effects.



Entertaining video!
Please do watch!.

Okok 2 weeks of holidays are coming but!
I can never get enough rest.
So if i update then you readers got stuff to read but if i don't, you have to wait!
This are my plans for the next 2 weeks.

7th June : Out with Miss Onion
8th - 11th June: My AFFAIR DAY! =)
11th June: (Morning/Afternoon) Selig's Place to do XSITE! ( staying over?)
12th June: XSITE and meeting of Mr Rick Toh.
13th June: DBIS with Siti and Fizah
13th -14th June: IN3D ( My City)
15th June: Cousins's wedding
16th- 19th June: DMPF Video PRODUCTION !! ( LOCATION: UNKONWN)
20th - 22th June: Free at the moment. ( 6/6/08)

OMG!
Really busy!
Okok
I wanna crash my bed soon!
Love you peeps!

People who are going IPOH enjoy yourself!
People who are going for IPOS take care too!

Listen to the OST below!
I love the songs!

命中注定我爱你 Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni OST