It's been long since i bloged!
Ok today was super tired.
Shopped with the twin cousins from Orchard to Vivo City.
Main Aim was to get my slippers.
Went to Hereen.
There wasn't much choices.
So decided Vivo City.
But we walked the whole of Orchard before heading to Vivo City.
At Vivo City.
Finally brought two pairs of slippers.
Thanks to my Cousins!
Had Japanese Food for lucnhed.
YUMMY.
Their Treat as usual.
=)
Why no pictures???
I forgot to bring my camera out.
=p
Ok.
His school gonna be starting in one week time.
After this one week.
We will have lesser time to meet up and lesser time to talk ROT.
LOL
A sweet quote i got from somewhere:
"The shortest word in the world is 'I',
The sweetest word in the world is 'Love' and
The only one 4 me is 'You' "
If were to tell him this.
I guess he will go
"You are so mushy...ERWW~"
Hahahax.
Had been having a hard time to get to bed this days.
Felt very heaty as the air-con wasn't on but i wasn't having my morning flu for the past two days so...
I'm well again.
My mind wander around as usual.
Same old question pops into my mind.
But i'll try not to think about them.
That BOY is emo-ing now.
Aiyoh Boy it's just a match cool down lah.
PLEASE~
I feel so "HOT" now.
Going NUTS again.
What's happening to me???
ARGHXX!!!
Till here.
Becca misses C171.
Class BBQ Coming!!!!
19th April!
See you people there.!
2 weeks to school open.
2 months and 1 days to HongKong. =)
I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!!!!
JANE SHOPPING SOON WHEN YOU END YOUR JOB!!!!
=)