It's been raining like since erm THRUSDAY?
HELLO!
It's time to stop!!!!
I gonna be working like next week!!
As what boy said: SO FAST!!!
Hahahax.
He is so "CUTE"
He was like:
BOY: Hey when you gonna end work?
Me: Why?
BOY: Cause i'm bored already.
Me: Hahahx aiyoh i say before when i'm having my off i'll come over to PEI you
BOY: Don't want lah. I scared you xin ku ma.
Hahahx!
He is so cute!!
LOL
Been out with mummy today to buy my black pants and top for work.
CAUSE I DUN EVEN CAN FIND ONE IN MY CUPBOARD!!
LOL
I got a shocked today.
My phone vibrated and i took a look at it.
It show "1 new message".
So as usual i open the msg and i almost drop my phone
I recieved a msg from SPF ( Singapore Police Force i think?)
It about the terrorist thing with his photo in it.
haas
lousy!