Sunday, March 16, 2008

I haven beeing blogging for long!
Here's some update:

Work really gonna kill me sonner or later.
But i manage to get off from this coming monday all the way till thrusday.
Back to work on good friday.
Let me hope that sales will be good man!
I am gonna work two days lesser anyway
haax
Anyway, next week SHOPPING SENTOSA AND OUT OUT OUT!
All i want is to spend so good quality time with him.
I wanna relax, i wanna rest.

Anyway he say he will get me gummies and sweet.
I'm waiting.
=)

Went over to his house today morning although i'm feeling a little tired still.

Seriously this few days seem really long to me.
2 days seem like 2 whole months to me.
Hahax
I guess this is what gonna be in your mind after you read this

Irving: Why you love me so much? Why you miss me so much de? I must love you lesser.

HELLO BOY!
I won't let you do that hor!
=p

It another long day tmlo
What should i eat for lunch???
Should i get gummies myself and not let him buy for me??

He will say: HELLO your money is for your lunch and dinner...blah blah blah

HOOO~

I'll be back soon!

Loves becca 

I miss everybody 
I MISS JANE
I MISS MICHELLE
I MISS BOON
I MISS SHIMIN