Friday, March 28, 2008

Friends are always there for you but where were you when we needed you. I have been thinking
a lot this days. I don't know whether it is right to post this here but i just feel that i need to just
scream out all instead of complaining all to SPIDERMAN. Ok let me first say. A close friend of
mine just broke up with her boyfriend not so long ago.
When i got to know about all this, this went into my mine straight.
She is back to her old-self again. I don't know whether to tell her that CS actually called me to talk about her.
I can sense that he still love her alot.
But it seems like there are so many problems with her.
I don't know whether to say that all she want is some
ATTENTION is it from us since we each have our own thing to be busy about. I don't know whether i'm right to say so? I don't really know why she keep saying that her horoscope says that she will never stick to one. AIYAH! Things are so complicated! I don't wish to get involve in it. As what CS told me she said. What are we sisters for? Yah what are we for? Have she though that there is a period of time when we tried to msg her or what so ever, she did not even give us a reply. All she was busy with was her BOYFRIEND. I don't know whether i say this how she will feel. She'll be angry but i believe i can't always help her "clean up her mess". You know what i mean siao? I guess we girls need a talk real soon. Sit down for maybe a cup of coffee or tea or drink. With no distraction and stuff. I understand that everybody have their own problems including me. I really hope this could be get done asap. School gonna start and i wanna concentrate on my studies and not be worried about other stuff.
Frustrated with my dad. He promised to get me things yet i'll have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting. How long would it take?? I just don't get it.  
In need of all this!!!! 
-THUMBDRIVE
-EXTERNAL HARD DISK 
-Anti-virus software ( stupid laptop gonna die on me soon!)  

Things that dad promised but yet to do so: 
-EXTERNAL HARD DISK 
-SKINNY JEANS 
-COOLER for my laptop! 
-WEBCAM!  

Things i really want to get: 
- PSP slim ( ROSE PINK) 
-TOPSHOP TOPS! 
-PUMPs 
-Slippers! 
- more to come..  

I just can't wait for my pay!!! 
I'm getting my PSP!! 
I don't give a damm!!!