Wednesday, February 27, 2008

YOU ARE LOVED!

YIPEE!
It's all over!
YES! examination are all over and yeah!
come on!

it's PARTY TIME!
*firstly i need a job. SEARCHING STILL.....

Let me blog about yesterday first..

Yesterday was OOPG paper, i kind of screwed the whole paper
let's pray i will at least get that 40 marks and i got a C for my assignment!
Felt kind of SHIT!

After paper, went mensa for dinner +_=
kind of early right?
hmm headed to TOWN then with BOON and MICHELLE.
My eyes felt kind of heavy but it was fun to be in town doing NOTHING!
Hahahax. I WANT A NEW PAIR OF SLIPPERS!!!
AND I WANT BIKINI!!!
LOL
Then to BOON's workplace STARBUCKS!
Felt shrag. I just feel so sick man!
then about 10 we left the place while i waited for 45 mins for BOY for his friend's birthday party to end.
And by the time i met him, it was about 10.50 gonna be 11 soon.
I am really so patient??
=p
pictures!!!



Today

Headed to BOY's house then home then lunch then home.
and i fall asleep without know it.
haax
pictures!
pictures!
i can't reveal much....
muahahax
lol





seem like he loves jackie more than me!
i'm jealous!!!
muahahax